Golden Penciled Hamburg Trio for sale - N. Calif.

New Cockerel Pic
He is getting his rooster feathers. Very pretty. The 2 pullets look pretty much the same as in their above pics.

gph-roo13wks.jpg

I hatched these guys, new to chickens. I was recently asked if they were vaccinated for Marek's. None of my birds have been vaccinated. On the plus side, new to chickens, all hatched recently. No Marek's history here in our area or at my house.

Hi, I am interested in your birds. We emailed before, and my other roo possibility didn't pan out. I am in Yreka, a long way from you. I would be willing to meet you half way, Redding? Willows? Let me know what you think.

I'm in Sacramento.

Yes, I am willing to meet you someplace inbetween.
I also have a cuckoo maran rooster if anyone is interested.

Email me or PM me with details.

HI Folks
Anyone interested in my golden penciled hamburg trio?
They are 14 weeks. Just a few more weeks before watching for their first eggs.
Good foragers. Will eat out of my hands. (they love treats)
Gorgeous birds.
let me know

Hi...can you tell me how much these birds have been handled? Are they resonably tame or are they flighty? I might be up in Sacramento on Friday or Saturday. These are bantams, right? What do you want for them?

Quote:
Hi ChickenMama
I sent you an email as well but I forgot to say they are not classed as bantams. They are in the smaller size end of full-sized chickens.
I think they are reasonably tamed, but not cuddly. They do not want to be picked up. They were handled alot as babies. They have never loved it. They eat out of my hand. They follow me in the yard. They run to me when I call them in the yard. One of the pullets jumped onto my lap last night to eat mealworms, but it is all about treats and I was not trying to pick her up. If I hold still they walk on my feet, inspect my hands for treats, jump on me. If I reach for them, they get just out of reach. If I have really good treats, I can stroke their breasts or backs. They are 15 weeks this Friday.
I am hoping to get $20 or so for the trio.

Last edited:
Birds are still available. They are now 15 weeks. I've started wondering when might I get the first egg!
Send me an email if you are interested
thanks for looking

Back
Top Bottom