Goodbye :(

Chickenlover2017

Songster
May 24, 2017
Hi everyone I am afraid I have some bad news I well I am Quitting byc I only have a few friend on this website and I feel like everyone is always saying I am doing something wrong plus I can't even earn a badge I will stay on until August first then I will officially leave forever thank you to those who have helped me through any problems I did have I will miss you all so much :hit:hit

Hi everyone I am afraid I have some bad news I well I am Quitting byc I only have a few friend on this website and I feel like everyone is always saying I am doing something wrong plus I can't even earn a badge I will stay on until August first then I will officially leave forever thank you to those who have helped me through any problems I did have I will miss you all so much :hit:hit
Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is Somebody Making You? :hit:hit you are NEVER doing anything wrong! Please don't leave! And if you don't leave I bet you will get a badge really really soon!!!!!

Awe Sarah I do not know why your name is sassy Sarah you should be sweet Sarah lol no one is making me quit you are oNe of the people I will miss most but I have made to many mistakes.

Awe Sarah I do not know why your name is sassy Sarah you should be sweet Sarah lol no one is making me quit you are oNe of the people I will miss most but I have made to many mistakes.
Thank You!!!! :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs I do not know of any mistakes that you have made! When I first joined I thought everyone was against me... Nobody would ever reply to any of my threads or anything!!! I thought something was going on behind my back, that I didn't know about.

Thanks I love you guys Alexa and Sarah but there are some people who act like I do everything wrong I don't try to but I do.
Thank You!!!! :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs I do not know of any mistakes that you have made! When I first joined I thought everyone was against me... Nobody would ever reply to any of my threads or anything!!! I thought something was going on behind my back, that I didn't know about.

You don't know I did not even actually read the rules I don't know how I put threads under the wrong topic I got breeds mixed up I could go on and on :hit
Breeds Mixed up?????? Ive Seen Thousands Of People who have Gotton Their Breeds mixed Up! And also Ive Seen People Put Their Threads Under the wrong topic!! You Have Done Nothing Wrong!!!!

Back
Top Bottom