Goodbye :(

Please don't leave! You are an awesome friend, we were all having problems and learning and getting confused/spoke to. You just started the fun.

We will miss you, your call. But everybody learns and makes a 'mistake' at some point in time. Nothing I never done before, I still get things wrong at times.

We shall all continue learning and having fun, if you feel like you'll make a mistake on one post, move onto another. :hugs

And a badge is just something shiny, your heart explains the real 'friend' badge. ;)

~K

Opinions are like belly buttons, everyone's got one. If you don't agree with somebody's, ignore it.

Even if somebody's opinion that you've made a mistake is correct, we learn from mistakes.

What's a badge?

EDIT. Oh, and if somebody is being horrible to you, you don't have to quit the whole forum, you can just quit the thread. I did that after I got a dose of incredible nastiness.

Opinions are like belly buttons, everyone's got one. If you don't agree with somebody's, ignore it.

Even if somebody's opinion that you've made a mistake is correct, we learn from mistakes.

What's a badge?

You have a very good observation there!! :)

It is like the Friend Badge, BYC spirit badge and BYC greeter badge.
Below Sarah (sassysarah123's) name and mine, it says BYC friend.

Hard to explain! :lol:

~K

Back
Top Bottom