Goslings of 2014 Hatch-a-long

Might something like this work for you? Bottom of a large plastic dog crate, a two gallon stew pot, and sawdust pellets. Keeps the drinking water out of the bedding.
Yes! That is what Miss Lydia was trying to explain to me. A picture is so much easier to understand lol. Awesome, I'll pick up an extra dog crate from the flea market tomorrow. They usually have tons cheap. I got my last one there, then converted into a bed for my outside cat after I bleached it down. Lol. Thanks so much!

Different problem. I think Jasper is a goose not a gander. :barnie
Jasper's neck is thicker, and body is a tiny bit smaller than Snow. But Snow has the deeper honk while Jasper still squeeks. I took a decent pic of them side by side I'll post later because......

I think Cream is a gander not a goose! :he
Cream has a longer neck, bigger body, puts its body between others and Peaches. I called the feedstore we brought them at. They said they would make good, since I brought 2 female, and appear to have a male. But to wait a couple more days before coming in. I'll try for pics of Peaches and Cream for you guys to look at when I post Jasper and Snow's pics later tonight.

If Cream is a gander, do I take him back to the feedstore? I was told they wouldn't take him back, but what if they want to see "him"? I know they will order me a female African to make good and that it will be a day old gosling. Has anyone gone through this? Any advice?

Thank you Iain :-D
I think she has 5 and i saw a little lavender gosling with her so they are coming out :)
Iain any updates on your eggs (white Africans :/ )

yes RuRu that was for you sorry that i wasent more clear!RuRu you beat me! But hopefully ill get about 7 more which includes my 4 Dewelp Africans (which i cant wait for)

Snow just bit me! Jasper was right beside me, I guess I surprised him when I picked him up and he squeezed. Snow came charging with head down and got my blue jeans! There is no doubt he is a gander.

Back
Top Bottom