Granny's gone and done it again

Mine form knots about the size of a walnut. I thought I had cysts but the physical therapist that works with me (who's entire spine is fused so she knows what back pain is all about) told me that contrary to popular belief, back muscles will form these dense areas when they spasm. When she did acupuncture on me, she aimed for one of the 'walnuts' and warned me that when she hit it I would feel a little shock but then the muscle would relax. Sure enough, it did. Very cool.

You were probably having the same result.

Usually when I am not feeling well or hurting too bad, I just lay low for a few days until things get better so I know how you feel. It's not something anyone who hasn't experienced it can truly understand.

Yes, I understand you so so well and I'm sorry that you're going through it too. :hugs
Sometimes we have no choice but to give our bodies what they demand. It's all of those beautiful moments in between that make it all worth it though. For some, it's good days and bad days but when you're living with chronic pain, sometimes it feels like there are ok days and worse days. I'm not sure how long you've been dealing with yours but over time I have learned just the amount my body can handle before I overdo it and will be out of commission for days. Sometimes it's unavoidable but I do hope you find the grove that works best for you while your body heals.

Shaking head. What I cannot understand is how you ladies function as well as you do in the face of this severe and chronic pain. Makes my little shoulder thing seem very minor. :hugs

lol, Honestly, not very well! :lau
Each day is a gift though and I'm grateful for every day that I'm blessed to experience. Some days I just have to experience it from a recliner with an ice pack. lol

Oh my, tired tonight and sore. Plus a sinus headache again. Once I get all the birds locked up, I am going to have a hot bath. Been loading wood hubby split, after he cut down a huge dead tree. And he filled the Mule with sand for me, so I unloaded it and spread it in one run. That nerve that gets pinched is giving me grief again. My feet feel numb.

Back
Top Bottom