grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissFrog

MissFrog Out Of The Brooder

Oct 14, 2012
    I am reading at
    I am discretely reading at the office when I am caught up with my work. It's a small place, just another young guy and me. I get caught because I giggle... what a bad example I am...

2. MissFrog

Oct 14, 2012
    This is horrible, Granny. Some people don't get it... they don't know when they are hurtful or they don't care. But they sure don't belong in a charitable organization. Money problems are bad enough without some heartless people making it worse. I wish you were closer... oh I wish you were my neighbor!

1 person likes this.
  3. MissFrog

Oct 14, 2012
    Still here, Granny. I just did not log in during the weekend because I spend 5 days a week working on a computer so I stay away from it during the weekend. You're far enough, I am not actually scared you would eat me...
    Spent the entire weekend canning tomato sauce for pasta. 20 jars of it... that's 20 meals if I add rice or something.
    One did not seal totally well so that was Sunday night dinner. We're vegetarians with a bit of fish and seafood once in a while when proteins are too low. It's a good thing when meat is so expensive! But it requites a lot of work to eat well or you end up eating pizza and pasta every day.

4. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    i have bantams so i scare the cats away just incase..hens always warn me if one is in the yard...

5. MissFrog

Oct 14, 2012
    Thanks to all for the advice. Our girls are pretty big but not sure if they are smart enough to try and scare the cats. And the cats are pretty tame, they come and ask for their dinner every night. So maybe they are fed enough not to try and take a chance with the chickens. And they'd better behave because the first cat that hurts one of the girls will not have the opportunity to do it twice... hubby won't go for that.

6. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Lol, I think all of us are guilty of being on our computer or phone when we're supposed to be doing something else. This site is just too addictive :lau

7. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

^^^^^^

Ha! Ha! Funny post above....

1 person likes this.
  8. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    maybe not the best timing in the world but wanted to let you all know I finally did something today. [​IMG] I cleaned a room in the house including washing statues and the floor. LOL Then asked DH if he would come sit with me outside while i cleaned. I am now the proud owner of 2 not one but 2 new hunks of meat in the sink. I only have to wrap and freeze them now. [​IMG] That is the last time that overgrown EE rooster tries to mate my 8oz. serama !
    My husband now has a whole new respect for me as well. [​IMG] He looked a bit green when he said no way could i do that.
    I need a better knife and sharper hatchet.

9. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    guilty

10. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Like right now, you mean?! [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.