grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
No name just crapped the front room full. Looks like the first time she had gone in a month. She has been out twice. so not house broke.
rant.gif

she may not be use to eating much and just couldn't hold it...

Good morning Ladies... Yuri's nick name and the one he answers best to is (s)hit head.

PITA that was the other monster pup we had... Abby's was just to "stretched" out with one litter and didn't have the energy? to finish delivering the litter so off to vets with me crawling into the large crate/pen and Vet giving her shots to increase the contractions out pops PITA for the rest of the vet stay he refused to be a "normal" pup and insisted on trying to crawl back into Abby's puppy canal.

My friend's had a siamease cat they named "spot" hubby's idea so he could walk into the room and see spot on the couch and yell "out **** spot out" They also had a part basset hound named "trouble"

Hi guys :frow

Certainly must have been a large present left for granny :eek: That's why I don't have carpets in the house, just incase.

Congrats on the new birthday badge Twisted, suits you :thumbsup

Hope she settles soon for you granny :fl

Last edited:
Hi Star, I have a niece that uses the sleigh bells on the doorknob as well. Pretty cool that your pets can be trained to go jiggle them when they need to go out.
I have thought of that, but how do you know that they don't ring "just to go out" and not because they need to go? My 3 dogs would turn me into a butler!

NW Arkansas is actually doable!! We travel to Iowa twice a year and (depending on route) probably get pretty close to you. Maybe I can bring you some hatching eggs if they lay through the winter.
big_smile.png

Added the map!

Camping, anytime! Look up Rogers, AR. Any FOG (Friend of Granny) is welcome in our guest room!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom