grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
For dogs chewing you need Bitter Apple (horses too) or chew stop from Walmart or a pet store. Spray it where they chew. It is very bad tasting and they won't chew it again.

Hey Twist now that it's not needed you could have put it on Beth s bandage.

I have been watching Reality Shows on TV with Mike all day. I am trying so hard not to laugh my @ss off!

I watched a segment of a bunch of guys butcher a hog. Someone please tell me if I am wrong....... But, I am completely grossed out because they gutted the hog before they lowered him into the scalding tank. I am pretty sure we scalded the hog before we gutted it when we butchered in WV.

never gutted a pig before . I got the babies out to the pole barn. the temps have cooled enough that I can control their temps. I went to the bantam coop to feed and almost stepped on a chick ! looks to be a day old. so I took it to the other babies in the barn and went to sit for a min. Here comes a serama chick ! was looses in the yard. cats went after it, I went after the cats , dog went after the cats.
lau.gif
poor chick was terrified. all it wanted was to get back in the coop. I took it to the barn too.
york, frosty did that because she was trapped in my bedroom while we were gone. she wont do that giving the run of the house. I didnt want to leave lily in the house today because we were all leaving . son put her in the back yard and I said, looks like rain, why dont you let her in the barn ? we go to open the barn and the connecting door to let her in and she is standing behind us watching what we are doing. I guess she jumped the fence. so we closed her up in the barn, she used her nose to push the door up .
barnie.gif
She ended up staying in the house after all.

Ooh, using my phone to post. Feeling very high tech! Up at the inlaws today and it's a good 10 degrees warmer here than back home, little over an hour away. Going to see if I can post a pic. Think there are a few on this phone.

This is from Crater Lake in Oregon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom