grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
what pretty trees and mountains ! I really miss my camera . (220) shoot even the 110 or Polaroid would be better then none.
I am having a hard time staying awake. yesterday did a # on me. I need a better recliner all the puff is gone from this one. I seen a nice looking blue one right before payday for $75. Im just not crazy about this brown microfiber. I am feeling the wood behind it on my back now.

We went to visit a friend who was DJing (disc jockey plays music). I tried to stay awake but took a nap from 9-11. I got up at 11:30 this am. This is the longest I have stayed awake for months. Maybe I am getting better. :)

Granny I found the perfect medicine for you. I swear by them. Lol

morning, been up since 4 am. LOL thats what happens when you go to bed with the chickens. I hear them crowing now. still pitch black out. we are getting about 12-13 hrs. of light now. Its cool in the house at 66 . feels good to me but i bet thats why Tom hasnt got up yet. I THINK I see some lily poo in the front room but i dont have an over head light in there. how dumb is that? Way more lights and outlets in here then i will ever use and no overhead in the front room.
we bought couch, love seat, 4 recliners all brown microfiber with no clue just how bad it was. I am down to one recliner . I dragged the outher3 outside and burned them. LOL couch and loveseat still in ok shape because they are in the front room and no one sits in there. Really not sure what that room is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom