grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same old story I get on ling and everyone is in bed...sleeping?? Got most of the garden of weeds tilled down except where the pumpkins and squash have taken over. Looks like a not to shabby pumpkin crop...sugar pie or some such type. Squash not so sure about plenty of both aren't going to ripen in time so the chickens will be happy. I have know this "kid" for over a year. seems like a good kid just not so bright as far as being to trusting. Ah well better he learn now then after he's got a wife and kids. Had an escaped slw rooster so opened the gate and tried to chase him in,,,stupid bird... ran past he gate 3 times ended up chasing him down with a 4-wheeler. Should hav marked him some how so he would get he chop latter this fall. Over 80 again today.

Yuri came home with me today....Beth was estatic she spent a large portion of the evening sungglein with her pops(yuri) or chewing on his ears. Dog has the patience of Job with her. No hole's today maybe Me spanking her sank in.

Well I am off to shower and maybe read a little.

Sweet dreams and warm fuzzies to all....prayers for those in need.

It is 7am here, temperature 48*, gonna get coffee and try to figure out how to turn off spell check on this phone. I am tired of proof reading posts and then hitting the submit button and then the post is unreadable because every word got worked over by spell check.....

10 pages to catch up on!!!!

Last edited:
Good morning enola :frow

I know how you feel with the spell check :barnie This iPad does the predictive thing too and decides it would like to add all sort of things if you don't double check :barnie

Thanks to everyone who replied on my sons braces :hugs

I felt so guilty this morning sending him to school. His cheeks are puffy now but I think that's with being laid down. Says he can't chew well but he is a drama queen and does not take pain well. Right now everything in his life is a trauma, he best buck his ideas up for when he gets out in the real world!!

Have got him some of the wax to cover the bits on the edges which has made it a bit better. It's his tongue that's sore the most and it does look a it red.
He had tomato soup for breakfast as he reckons he can't manage anything else!! I bet if I took him to KFC he would manage, it's all in his head!!
Am I being evil? I don't know but he's making a mountain out of a mole hill I think?

its so hard to gauge anothers pain. we just really dont know. If its red I would assume it hurts. Maybe the dentist left the cement too sharp and its digging in ? If it continues i would have the dentist take a look . there shouldnt be a charge for that. I probably made sissys of my kids . they sure do complain enough. LOL
Morning all !!

Good morning granny! Your right it is hard to decide for others how much it hurts. I'm hoping when he gets home school has taken his mind of it. That is serious wishful thinking on my part!! Will see what it's like when he gets home and if it's bad still will give them a ring. Over here kids get free dental untill they are 16 or 18 if they stay in full time education. I don't want to think I've pushed him into this but if he decided to have all this done when he was over 18 it would cost about £6,000 GBP. His teeth are pretty wonky and growing in all the wrong places so I hope it's the right thing to have done. I feel guilty now.

Be back soon, gotta take the dog to the vets. She is coughing and it's got worse and has also developed a weepy eye yesterday. She is knocking on a bit now at 13 so these things are to be expected. I'm hoping this coughing is not her heart packing in but it's pointing that way.

It's starting to cool down here too. Our frost date is Oct 10.

My son's birthday is Sept 18 and stepson's is the 25th. Popular month. I've only found one person with my day Nov 24. I had 2 parties when I was a little kid. I bake cakes too. No one should have to go without a birthday cake. I won't be able to make my sticky buns for a while.

Mike's birthday is Nov 27. He requested a cake last year. On his birthday he was in the hospital. So I took him a birthday cupcake. And when the nurses caught him with it, we both got in trouble!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom