grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    I have had a lot of experience with the buy here pay here lots.

I had to deal with them I had no choice. Some are very good and some are very bad. That's why we need a motorhead sort to inspect it for her. And if you are buying a car from a person you can have it inspected by your choice of mechanic at your expense. You might lose a little but if there is something wrong it can save you from buying a lemon.

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I used them in Mi. too newfie. it was ok but usually crapped about the time i got them paid for. hahaaa about another hr. I should know if he is coming or not.

3. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    How's everyone today. I'm ok. Had a little scare a minute ago. Went to the coop and let two hens and my rooster out. Went back in to get them some ff as a treat. When my foot hit the ground off of the step, I see a hawk flying low towards the front of the house. I can't run real good but somehow I went from 0 to 60 in 2 seconds flat. I heard the rooster going nuts and before I could get around to see all the action, here comes my rooster with my white leghorn beside him. I don't know if he took on the hawk or not but all of themselves ok.

4. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Keeping my fingers crossed the guy comes to work on the car. You can pay him in eggs too. Or a dog... maybe he'd like a dog.[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    oh boy ! lucky . think i wouldnt let them out for a few days. maybe it will move on. You like my chocoholic post ? LOL I had forgot about that rooster doing that but it sure did ! more then one too. turned me off cole slaw for a long time. hahaa

1 person likes this.
  6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    hhaaaa, I wouldnt get so lucky ! she is the woman that worked with Robert. He took care of me when I had my surgery and kept the grass mowed all that season. Im not hearing from them though. I pm her and told her the car wont start either. she has seen it but said nothing . she also said she would come see robert once a week and has only been here once and he was sleeping.

7. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Granny you are a trip. I'm almost half way with reading the whole tread and I haven't never cried so much. Not from it being so sad (even though some of it was) but from laughing so hard it brought tears to my eyes.

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    thank you Red.[​IMG]

9. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    DH is putting down a tile floor in his clients livingroom. He takes them to Dr appointments and the market.

Is there an Autism group?

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    well, she got back off the computer without saying anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by