grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    not that i know of.

2. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    she came back on I flat asked if he would come and she got back off. I wont ask again. she didnt even read it.

3. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    That is crap after you went to bat for her when she was working with Robert [​IMG]

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    they are on the way. I got a hold of him and he said he would be here then she got a hold of me and said they are all coming . I went and got her when she broke down. think I will slip that in there. [​IMG]

5. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Hell must have frozen over - I am sitting here willingly watching a football game on t.v. -- can't even blame DH for the fact that it is on because he's in the other room watching something else entirely. I found out today that a "kid" from my hometown is a starting player for the Denver Broncos. May not seem like a big deal to some, but when your hometown is under 900 people everyone knows everyone (went to school with his folks and LOTS of the extended family) and it's a big deal when someone makes it to the "big time". So, here I sit, waiting to see #61 take the field.....DH just asked if I was feeling all right, pretty sure he thinks I may have taken one too many pain pills and am not aware of what I'm doing, lol.

6. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    YAY - so glad that someone is on their way.........here's hoping that it's fixable!!!

7. campingshaws

campingshaws Flock Master Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    I'm home! I got in a few hours ago. After hanging out with the fam it got dark. I started asking about chickens, and that's when I found out that DH hasn't collected a single egg!! He said he thought they could sit in the nest for two months! :lau

13 eggs rotting in the nest. :smack

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    glad your home camping did you enjoy yourself ?
    its cool your home town friends are playing. I would watch it too and I have never watched one.
    the car is running ! not legal or even in my name but it starts ! the van has a busted brake line. he will try to get it fixed before saturday but no promises.

1 person likes this.
  9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I wonder what it will cost for transfer and tags, insurance and I will have to put the van in roberts name for insurance reasons. I dont think that will be this month.

10. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Here if you transfer a vehicle to a family member it only costs $1 for the title transfer. But you still have the tags to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by