grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I get 3 cracked eggs every day. I have 3 barn cats waiting every day. they have learned the sound of the nest box door opening and come running . I dont know whats up with that but there it is. Today Lily was out with me My "farm"dog. so I decided I would give her an egg instead of the cat. I gave the cats 2 and she sat there watching me so I threw the 3rd one to her and you would of thought i had shot her ! This dog has gotten her butt whipped good for eggs I am guessing. she tucked tail and ran whining . I found her on the front porch. LOL

2. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    No, I sure didnt . LOL hope it wasnt a long one. scroll over my name on a post and it will give you option to pm write message then hit post. You can also get to it from my profile

3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Ol mare, sorry about the news with your tooth. I never heard of them using clove oil. I know turmeric is good for tooth ache but i have to say, think i rather have chicken poo in my mouth then clove. Not that i have ever done that, just saying....
    Lisa, you hit the nail on the head with your summery of insurance today. I find myself lucky with medicaid. My teeth are real easy, I just put them in time out when they start bothering me. They have their own special chair and everything. [​IMG]

4. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    :lau granny

5. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Well I off to bed all, Sweat dreams!

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    good night ! [​IMG] hey, did the other baby hatch ?

7. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Good night

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    So I have been going through a ton of crap last few days . I havent really been thinking with my head and was having a hard time dealing with it. I am feeling better today although its not over I have calmed down. I want to give a special shout out to @Wishing4Wings for your help calming me. thank you.
    Old grey mare, god bless you. this is the second time you have volunteered your time to help me out and a cake for my son ! REALLY looking forward to that ! [​IMG]
    Newfie, for trying to rally all around me. thank you[​IMG],calm down and behave yourself ! You just had a heart attack you know. LOL I truly feel like ALL of you are my family. I just wouldnt survive without you. All of you in your own ways have helped me . sometimes with a simple hug , wave , or a warm fuzzy goodnight. It keeps a smile on my face and my spirits up. I am not missing any of you, I think of each and every one of you every day. sometimes words just arent enough.

1 person likes this.
  9. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Sweat dreams. What ladies of a certain age get. Lol

10. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    [​IMG] granny!

1 person likes this.