grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granny, those Vitamin B shots will really get you moving! Do they make a time release sort of thing so it doesn't hit you all at once?

me too! Fall and spring all year round...with a week of snow....would be perfect.
I love all seasons except summer. Wouldn't mind it if it wasn't so humid here all the time. And I love the snow. Wouldn't mind seeing a few foot this winter. I know that will never happen though in the landfills of NC. Most I've ever seen at one time was about 16 inches. Shut all of Richmond county down for a week or so lol.

The only problem with a male would be if a female coyote is in heat she could "distract" him away and then if they are packing up like they sometime do up here you could end up with a dead dog. Farmers/ranchers have actually lost yearling calves to coyote packs here in north Dakota.
100% true that if there's no fence or a huge property. I've heard over and over that a pack will send in a lone female to lure a dog off the property. They run in packs here. I hear them most every night. I'll hear one yipping, shortly you hear the entire pack. I'm told that's when they've made a kill.

the B12 is iron. people that cook in iron skillets can actually get iron from that so yrs ago no one had problems like this. I can only take the shot . I could take 1000 iron pills and it wouldnt absorb in my stomach. I used to give it to myself in Mi. I wonder if a smaller dose every 2 weeks maybe might work but this dr. gives them to me i dont do my own now. Its worth asking about !

Camping its a beautiful dog and I hope you get him but me being me I have to say, he looks too old to walk 2 miles.
duc.gif

I've never seen more than one at a time, but our neighbor to the north said he watched a mother raise up some pups on our property one year. My question was: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????? :smack

The one I saw was way WAY too close for comfort. I was only a few car lengths away from it. I was in the edge of the woods and it rounded the corner of my fence and we both froze. It's gotten a pullet since then.

the B12 is iron. people that cook in iron skillets can actually get iron from that so yrs ago no one had problems like this. I can only take the shot . I could take 1000 iron pills and it wouldnt absorb in my stomach.    I used to give it to myself in Mi. I wonder if a smaller dose every 2 weeks maybe might work but this dr. gives them to me i dont do my own now.  Its worth asking about !

Camping its a beautiful dog and I hope you get him but me being me I have to say, he looks too old to walk 2 miles. :duc

Luckily I look too fat to walk two miles. :lau Hopefully he'll work his problems out pretty quickly.

I love all seasons except summer. Wouldn't mind it if it wasn't so humid here all the time. And I love the snow. Wouldn't mind seeing a few foot this winter. I know that will never happen though in the landfills of NC. Most I've ever seen at one time was about 16 inches. Shut all of Richmond county down for a week or so lol.
I used to love summer when I lived in the NW. Living in NC and IN has ruined it for me. I shorted myself on the snow, meant a month as I do love a good snow and that beautiful peacefulness and softness. I remember our first year in NC (coastal....Cherry Point), woke up one morning to the news schools were closed due to snow. ....got all excited, ran to look out the front door and stated to laugh. ..the grass was poking out of this "big snow". For someone who grew up in a place where it was not uncommon to put a plow in front of each bus (to be fair there were only 4bus routes in our valley) rather than have a snow day....and it snowed in feet, not fractions on inches. ....it was a bit unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom