grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

I know you have. If it's any comfort at all to you, you tried very hard and have given her every chance to live peaceably in your home. Dogs don't ponder yesterday or tomorrow. They live moment by moment.

1 person likes this.
  2. Mutt Farm

I hope ALL of you get a chance to enjoy this video if you enjoy music. It gave me goose bumps! Skip to the 2 minute mark if you want and turn up the sound! [​IMG]

3. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Hey Mutt, any advice to keep the cat from waking on my husband's pillow? [​IMG] Hubs seems to be the only victim! [​IMG]

This cat loves to lounge!
    [​IMG]
    Camping, Henry could teach Ben some intricate lounging positions!

4. Mutt Farm

He is beautiful! I have suggestions, maybe not good... I try to use humane remote aversives to let the critter teach itself that if I'm not around, it's still not ok. I'm allergic to cats and have 2, one of which insisted on sleeping on my sheets pillow! Eyes swell shut, itch, asthma. I swear, they know who is allergic or doesn't like them or what is irritating and it's a magnet for them!
    I used a scat mat to keep the cat off my bed. http://www.petsmart.com/dog/remote-training/scatmat-pet-training-mat-zid36-13859/cat-36-catid-100128
    Ssscat air spray is pure genius, I've used it quite a bit in training.

5. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    Such a pretty boy! Our cat Chuck is also a master at lounging. Ben doesn't bother Chuck at all.

6. Mutt Farm

did anybody like my music video? Do you like good videos? I have a good dog one or 2...

7. Mutt Farm

I think I ran everybody off again! I'm going to the garden to eat worms. Anyway, here is a link to a wonderful site that has good sound behavior handouts for just about everything. click dog, or cat even horse! Hundreds of training handouts. Denver Dumb Friends League.

http://www.ddfl.org/pdf/behavior-handout

8. campingshaws

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    You didn't run everyone off! I was just pestering the broody.

[​IMG]

9. campingshaws

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    [​IMG]

That poor girl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by