grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

It's beautiful. How fortunate that he has you close by and you him. Does he do chickens or anything for a hobby? No pets other than deer?

2. Mutt Farm

X2! Like ya'll said, I'll fix something edible and fast, but with just us 2, I don't cook a meal. When my Mom still lived with me (she moved back to Fla 2 yrs ago, too far from the Gbabies)[​IMG] we'd cook, and when Aunt Phyllis came from the UP? OMG! [​IMG] I think your spaghetti with beef and sausage sounds pretty good!

3. Mutt Farm

That sure would break your heart! I swear I can still smell my Aunt Mary's milk barn. Does that ever happen to you? Something just triggers it? It's like a big hug to me.

4. Mutt Farm

That sounded delicious! Can you send me some energy with my banana bread order? When the garden's up, I'll throw about anything in a big zucchini boat and bake it.

5. Mutt Farm

She is a cutie with her lil winter jacket too! Your hens are very nice. Love the names. I have one "Aussie" hen then. I like her quite a bit. I chose 1-2 of several breeds this year. Docile, heat hearty good eggers. Chose the BA for heat hardiness. They are amazingly heat tolerant! They do ok where you are as well? Do you heat your coop?

6. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    [​IMG]

7. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Can someone help jamie444? The post is something like hen puffed up not eating or drinking. It's in emergencies. Sorry y'all I know I ask this all the time but I can't help it.

8. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    it really was sad for me ..i loved it there..so many memories..

9. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    There is a "sticky" thread at the beginning of the emergencies with questions that are helpful for diagnosing problems. It's a great guideline to get the pertinent facts.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/3569/have-an-emergency-disease-please-read-first

camping got on to help too. Might still be cocci.

10. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Red, there are links on that sticky to chicken anatomy and disease descriptions that are really helpful too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by