grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like we all had chicken on our minds for the weekend. I just pulled a large meat bird from the freezer last night & put it in fridge to thaw for family get together Sunday. The funny part of the get together is usually because I've kept the grandkids for the weekend. So after taking care of a 21 month old & a 3 month old I can try to cook a large family dinner that the kids show up to just before dinner is ready ha ha
he.gif
Then because its a 2 hour drive home, they leave right after dinner. I would rather have pizza
lau.gif
Do it! Just once! Have cold cheap pizza ready!

Thanks, mutt. He's a good sweet boy. He's keeping his paws off the counter and his nose out of the trash. He marked twice this evening, but I'm potty training DS so I'm sure (that to him) pretty much everything smells like pee already.

And it's good for me, too. My house is getting so clean! :lau

Last edited:
Well everyone, I need to go get a warm bath then off to bed. 6:30 a.m. going to come early & I will need anything extra to make it thru the day with the young ones lol. Sweet dreams!

Gosh all that sounds so good! Do you cook for hunting guests? I'm trying to picture. What do they hunt and what is the season? Sounds like such a wonderful lifestyle you have.

Right now its pheasant season. Deer open Nov 6. And no I don't usually cook for the guest. Might put out homemade cookies once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom