grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mutt, good luck with Dan (I think) and Magic. That's tomorrow? Hope is works out.
fl.gif

We all went out this afternoon looking at art. It was a beautiful day. They have Art Trails, where local artists open their studios for 2 weekends, and you can follow a map in the guide pamphlet and visit whoever you like. When the boys were in elementary, there was an art teacher that came into the school and gave lessons. Really one of the best parts of school for them. This teacher has her studio open, so we went to visit. It was fun to see her work and she was touched that my boys wanted to say hi after all these years. We looked at a few other artists work as well. I am always amazed at how creative people can be. It I wasn't so cheap frugal, I would have a house full of art, pictures covering all the walls. Something I am going to work on, even if I have to do it myself. I'm not very creative, but I'm a whiz at reproducing what others have done. 99% of the walls are white and boring. Time to change that!

Other than that, my brain is mush. Can't really think of anything to say, let alone anything clever. Not much company, I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom