grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning :sick

I hope your all feeling better than me!! I'm as rough as a bears bottom!!
Sorry for posting when under the influence last night, hope I didn't offend anyone. I'm getting too old for this going out malarkey :old
I hope Harry is going to be good this morning, I meant to riding out with a new lady down at the yard. I best not breathe near her!!

Granny hope your hand is better soon :hugs My Mum is waiting for an operation on her hand she has carpal tunnel. Have you tried magnets, they are meant to work.

Good morning :sick

I hope your all feeling better than me!! I'm as rough as a bears bottom!!
Sorry for posting when under the influence last night, hope I didn't offend anyone. I'm getting too old for this going out malarkey :old
I hope Harry is going to be good this morning, I meant to riding out with a new lady down at the yard. I best not breathe near her!!

Granny hope your hand is better soon :hugs My Mum is waiting for an operation on her hand she has carpal tunnel. Have you tried magnets, they are meant to work.
morning all. York you didn't say anything at all offensive. Hope you feel better. Lord I use to drink a case every night lol.

Good crispy Sunday morning everyone!
caf.gif

A bit too chilly to let the girls out of the coop yet, they haven't had time to adjust to 15o F. I also can't figure out if the frost is that thick or we got a bit of snow overnight. The folks to our north in the U.P got a good solid dumping on overnight. First one like that they've seen this early since 2001. Anyway, I get a bit of time this morning to just relax with my coffee and catch up with you all. Sounds like a bit of a party last night, eh?

Last edited:
Oh I'm so glad I was ok last night. I'm feeling a little better now. A bit weak and I may need a nap though. Harry horse was good thank goodness, I just didn't have the energy to tackle him this morning if he was not!!

Just after 2pm here so going to try a bit of Sunday lunch. Could not face anything this morning :sick

Chicki, that's sounds chilly there with the frosts and snow!! Brrr

Hope your all feeling better there soon camping :hugs
We had a bout of snottiness here. Seems to be lots of bugs and viruses about right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom