grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya
frow.gif

Two fingers up to them roost!! No need for what they have done, at all.
hugs.gif

Granny that is one clean bird!! Very pretty indeed
highfive.gif

The real insult here is a single finger salute!
gig.gif

Got a little more done. Gonna rest and go back to it if I can. Someone come by yesterday and seen it. They were picking on it to the kids. Kids told what this person said. Kinda hurt my pride a little. I think they said things because they would've went out and bought nice material to build a coop with. Some people need to realize just because they can afford to go buy great building supplies that not everyone can. I feel like these people look down on me because I like chickens and can't afford to go out and buy what I need. They've made the comment why did I buy chickens and squinted their nose up before. Told the kids I ruined a perfectly good swing set. But about a month ago offered to take the ragged swing set to the dump for me. Sorry for complaining. It just nd a hurt my feelings and needed to get it off my chest. I started just to stop working on it after I heard that but I can't. The chicks will need a home before long no matter what it looks like. Ok done complaining now.

pay no attention to people like that red..i bet he wouldn't know where to start if he had to build a coop...you are doing great and you do give your chicks what they need..
hugs.gif

Red, sounds like those "people" have poor potty training and shame on them for speaking ill to a child!!!! This makes me so angry for you!!!!!
X2 Linda, kills me to see a child's self esteem belittled. What do these people even care about? Does wounding a child right to the core make them a bigger person? I think not, makes them look like @sses.
1f608.png

Red, those people say stuff like that just to make themselves feel superior, which they are NOT.   And saying those things to a child proves how inferior they really are.  Real big shot, picking on a 10 yr old.  Next time your son should ask those people if they want him to relay the message to you.  If they say yes, then he should tell them okay, I'll go get dad so you can speak to him in person. (So you can inform them it's none of their d*** business!)  If they say no, he can ask why they said it in the first place.  I love that your first instinct is to protect your son!  :hugs    He's old enough to understand that, like kids, some adults are just plain mean, and when they say unkind things it shows their true nature, something is wrong with them, something wrong in their heart.  It doesn't say anything about you and your family.  Talk to him about it.  Keep teaching him to rise above and be a better person!  Just like you!!!  :highfive:
Such great advice Wishing, couldn't have said it better
263a.png

Dear friends, it has come to my attention that bacon and sausage are potentially deadly substances. Because I care about you all, I have decided I will sacrifice my own well being too save the rest of you. .....so please, go to your kitchen, box up all of your death meat and pm me for the address to which you can send them for consumption, er disposal. Remember, I do this for you. .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom