grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    have seen the news 2 days ago .. 2 inches of rain ? no i am not ready . I hate when the coop floods . smells like crap til it dries out. 2 in. will sure do that.

2. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    People can be real @$$e$. We had a Dr who moved in 2 streets behind us. He called the cops on my kids trespassing on his next door neighbors (they had permission and was she mad at him). He called the cops again because he didn't like the way we parked in our own driveway. And he turned me in to zoning for a junk car. I was driving it. Their kids told mine that their parents said our house was a dump and should be torn down (they had brand new $300K house).

I know it hurts but keep your chin up. Maybe they will move.

3. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    x2 Camp & sorry red for the ignorance of some people :hugs

4. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Really Newfie? That's horrible, someday they will gets theirs for being judgementant ignorant people. Carma's a bee-otch!

5. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    I'm doing OK red, thank for asking. Was very sore all day yesterday & last night trying to get to sleep was a little difficult, but once my sleep med kicked in I went down.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  6. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Well, if I'm going to get anything accomplished today I've gotta say TA TA for now & bbl. Have a great day everyone :hugs

7. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Thanks y'all. I know many people are like that and there's nothing we can do about it. And newfie that's terrible. That's one thing that upset me about this . Putting the kids in it. My boy helped me with yesterday and he come up with the idea of using the ladder as the nesting area. I told him it was a good idea and saved us some material that we needed in other places. So we went with it. My thoughts about it was, easy clean up and won't rot like wood. He was so proud because we used some of his ideas. These people don't even want to listen to his ideas. He told me that himself before. I know it hurts his feelings more so than mine. Personally to be ten, I think he can come up with some great ideas . I've been encouraging him and using some of his ideas because some are good and it should help build his self confidence. To have them shoot him down like that gets under my skin.

8. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    have a great day lisa
    i bragged too fast there are 2 more pics so far including the shrubs and I cant get them here

9. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Fudge 'em, Red!

10. jane s chickens

jane s chickens Chicken Obsessed

Nov 10, 2014
    Alabama
    O

I am very frugal. DD is always wanting to go to do it center for materials. I plan and gather materials that we have. That is the fun part to me. I'm already thinking about materials to build a pig sty for the kunekunes i don t have yet. Red i like your idea and wish i had a swingset to make me a coop so i could get some candycorn polish like granny has.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by