grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    changed the bag on my vacuum and the tube was stopped up, hr later its unclogged so i get bust and ran over a pee spot. so now all that for nothing 2 hrs wasted.

2. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Poor Charlie, braces can be very painful when put on & at times of adjustments. Granddaughter is on her 2nd run with them. Her mouth was so messed up. Her first 2 year stint was mainly to removed some very crowed baby teeth & gain some room in her mouth for some of the rest of the permanent ones to come in. Her mouth was still way to crowded and some of the permanent teeth layed sideways & wouldn't come down. They pulled a few permanent teeth put the braces back on & have waited for the eye teeth to straighten & drop down. One did, but the other didn't so they went in surgically and put a screw up under her gums & a chain attatched to try to pull the tooth into place. And those darn brackets can rub their cheeks raw. Doesn't help when you get hit in the mouth with a ball in PE & it cuts the inside of the lips all up. Well I be got to get back at it. Was nice chatting with you York. Tell Charlie to swish some warm salt water around in his mouth when the cheeks are getting rubbed raw. It will help toughen them up.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    wow Lisa . that sounds painful.

4. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    @Yorkshire coop poor Chatlie....been there/done that as a teen myself, no fun at all.

5. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    think i will go spray paint something. maybe someone else willl get hungry enough to cook. that worker went into the front room and said omg i got gas, then she cut loose. [​IMG]

6. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    I would have gagged and puked. Lol

7. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Thanks for all the kind words. Only thing that's gonna stop us from finishing it would be my health. Got the top floor ready for hardware cloth and got the ladder built and mounted. Guess we'll work on framing out the door when son gets home. We're getting there.

8. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Granny, sounds like you need to get some Lysol and spray that workers a....

9. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    I think I've injured my shoulders. I can hardly lift a plate to put it in the cabinet. The left is much, much worse than the right, but the right is also sore. Been at least a week. It hurts in the muscle in the front, in between my shoulder and collar bone. Like where you put your hand for the pledge of allegiance.

10. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Do you know what you did to it camping?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by