grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

Lol, no chopping. No leashes, either, which is how he got a chicken. I'm pretty careful about making sure everyone is in different places at different times, but the pullet was around the corner of the fence.

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    ok I will tell the whole story. we are at the table talking and I needed to fart . being the lady I am i held it. she excuses herself so it DS and myself . I let it out and said, whew ! been holding that for a while. she comes back (no she didnt hear me) talks for a min. then says I have gas, excuse me, and walks outside and right back in. I didnt say anything. just ignored it. the 5 min later she says wow I dont know where this is coming from. she lifts her leg and ripped a big one. [​IMG]

3. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    That could be it.

4. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

I was thinking maybe dog wrangling as well but don't want to [​IMG]. My shoulders, muscles, right where you say the pledge get SO sore from wrangling dogs. I swear my left arm is longer by now. If I raise my arm straight up it hurts, or if I sleep with my arm above my head it wakes me up from the pain. Anti inflamatories maybe?

5. Watermelon123

Watermelon123 Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jan 31, 2015
    Northern Ohio,
    Hi Everyone! A little late am I? I have been paking and relized, I needed more fuzzy socks! I need all the fuzzy socks! So i went to walmart and bought three pairs. ( Is that alot? :p) When I was there, My walmart is close to the feed store so I baought 4 bags of rabbit food. Got home, rabbits chewed my vacuum wire[​IMG]. Yes the culprit must serve 3 days in a cage. Ran (actuly had to run, Dad took the car) accross the street to the handy man to get electircal tape. Fixed that, cleaned a little then sat down to take a break, ended up drawing this picture:
    [​IMG]
    By this time dinner was done and here I am.
    Have a little catching up to do, talk later.

1 person likes this.
  6. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    she was trying to get me to put lily outside on a leash today. told robert get this thing away so I can go . I said she knows the word stay and I dont think she is trying to go with you she is just making sure you leave. [​IMG] when she mentioned leaving her outside on lease I got peep. Told her there is no point of having a dog if your just going to tie it up. she wanted to argue about it. I told her Lily lives here. Then I sent her all the way to town for a loaf of bread.

7. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

That is really good!

8. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    that sounds pretty granny..i think the mulch would be ok

9. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    You're a great artist watermelon !

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  10. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Great picture Melon & sorry your friend try to kill you & your family off with choc covered bacon. With friends like that, who needs enemies :lau

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by