grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
My four-legged son Yuri  should be able to come home on Sat.    :celebrate

So glad to hear it....must mean Beth is over her condition?

you know what that makes you right ? :lau

my dogs do that . they bring me every mouthful of food they get just to crunch it in my ears. I guess they are sharing.

Better than my house....they all eat at their bowls, but you know when ziva is done because she comes, sis down right in front of you and burps at me, a loud people burp, such a lady that one.

the Dogfather ??

:lau

:he     Bet she was better off on food stamps! I will not defend that rude ungrateful slob, but for others, it's hard. Welfare and food stamps, subsidized housing, WIC. Enough $$ to survive with a little extra sometimes for cigarettes, drugs and alcohol, especially if you get under the table work. If they get a job and try to work, all assistance disappears.

I swear. Geeze Louise! The needless barking runs me flat nuts.

that is the dirty little secret of the system. .......it is set up to keep you dependent.
Ugh, needless batking....my Jethro is horrible at that.

I don't think even lf leghorns are very big  I will check  BRB

Nope, they are little things. DS was surprised by our four when we got them last weekend, and even nonchicken DH has commented on the difference in build....it's what makes them so efficient and the top choice for battery birds.

Goodnight you guys. 

Red, I saw your posts wish there was something I could do or say that would help.  Depression is a tough problem to deal with.  I'm glad you have Pearl and your lawyer and your chickens.  :)   And I'm glad that you joined this thread.  Even though we've never met, it's comforting to know I have friend out there somewhere.  Hope you feel that way too.  :hugs

X1000!

Hey y'all. I'm back. Just float down our favorite creek without a paddle. :rant

I need DS birth certificate and soc sec card for the visit tomorrow. No prob, ask DH if it's in the safe. Yep. So I do stuff all day, now worries. Now it's 11 pm and the safe is empty and the appt is at 9 in the morning.

DH flippantly says the docs are in my office. I'm 1000% certain he's wrong, but I'm the only one stating up all night to find them.

Anyway, thanks for compliments on my kids. We bought the shirt and leggings for DD, so I didn't do the whole thing.

Hope you find it, that had happened more than a few times and always at the worst times.

Thinking of you this morning @napdognewfie

Guess it's time to get dressed and go find out if I still have a job, lol, yesterday was a long day.

wonder how many posts I am missing ? didnt see twists post , the dog father til you quoted it . still pitch black out. got the GS on the bus and roos are crowing.

The horrible little cages used to house hens in commercial laying houses are called battery cages, the hens in them are often referred to as battery hens.
This is terrible to me mare. If I'm remembering right, leghorns like having a little more space then being confined. I know mine does anyway. She always the first outta the coop and all over the yard exploring.

My boy's so sweet. His aunt gave him a lot of Halloween candy last night and this morning he brings me a bucket filled with some of his candy and gives it to me. He's so thoughtful and always shares.

thats sweet. I asked the boys who was going to give me a piece of candy yesterday and they started arguing . you do it, no you do it.
gig.gif

This is terrible to me mare. If I'm remembering right, leghorns like having a little more space then being confined. I know mine does anyway. She always the first outta the coop and all over the yard exploring.

That's the rub, they are a breed least suited to such conditions yet their size and efficiency make them the first pick. I'm not a PETA animal rights nut by any stretch, but I do take issue with cruel practices.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom