grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, profound. That's pretty good, focus on what we can. Like that. I get caught up in what I should do, which is far too much, then I get bummed for failing, and don't do anything. How's that for a vicious cycle?
smiley-confused009.gif

Hope I have one of those very good dreams. Heck, I hope everybody does!

hahaa, me too !

Thanks for the recipe Mutt. Sounds nice and easy except for the tempering. But if I blow that, I will just call it Asian-Greek fusion cuisine. Chinese egg drop soup plus Avogo Lemono, and voila, you get Avogo Drop Lemono Soup.
tongue.png

pacific time at midnight which will be the 2 weeks for the contest is still 1hr 45 min. away from now. Im not making it. hahaa I have been way past tired for a few hrs. now. night all.

Sweet dreams Twist.

Hi IceAngel. I love your doggy's skullcap! Did you make it? Do you have the tiny teacup Chihuahuas? You must have to protect them from the chickens. Couple of my hens will go after my big dog. Some chickens aren't very smart.
Well to be honest I have to protect the chickens from the Chihuahuas, lol. They may be small but they are feisty. And, yes, I do make the hats and yes, I have some very small Chihuahuas that are only 2 pounds. Now those can get picked off by birds of prey. I make them little jackets with large glittery eyes on the backs. As the light catches the glitter, I am hoping that eagles and owls get confused when they see these large eyes scurry about.

Quote:
Eyes on the jackets is an excellent idea. In my town, the wife of a minor sports celebrity (Levi Leipheimer - cyclist) runs a small-dog rescue. She also has tea cup Chihuahuas, and one tragic night let her darlings out before bed (supervised, of course). Right in front of her, an owl swooped down and got one of the dogs.
sad.png
Horrifying event. It made the paper.

At least with them being so small, they can get plenty of exercise inside the house. I saw your thread. Very funny and cute. You could start a whole new fad with them, like Grumpy Cat. Watermark your photos so no one can steal your ideas.

all these pretty pictures of happy couples .. I love them. one day I will borrow some make up from dd , maybe even put a bra on and comb my hair. and have someone take a picture of us. I think I have figured out what my problem is . I seem to be having a mid-life crisis. and yes I said mid-life. I need to stop worrying about what I cant do/have anymore and focus on what I can. I had a VERY good dream last night and I do hope it comes back again.
gig.gif
thumbsup.gif
highfive.gif
celebrate.gif
You GO Girl! It got really tough for me when hit 50ish. S#!t started hurting, breaking, I HATED myself for not being what I used to be. I hated my mirror. I hated my life. My Mid-life. Aging is tough! Midlife IMO is the hardest. Gosh I hope you have that dream again Granny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom