grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

RIGHT!!! She's a hullavua cook. i think she means add some broth to the egg and lemon in the bowl first rather than dumping the egg lemon mix into the broth. I have no idea why it is so good, but it is.

2. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Mutt-
    That person is a newbie. They will learn. Or go away. [​IMG]

3. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

That IMO was uncalled for. I think most BYC members do a pretty good job of a polite response and not fueling a fire. They'll learn or poof! I'm gonna call it my friend. We've been deserted. Hope you get some rain! Good sleeping weather now. talk tomorrow! [​IMG]

4. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    No doubt the person was rude, I just find it happens more frequently with newbies. Anybody who pulls that stuff consistently doesn't last here.

Still raining!!! [​IMG]

Hope you get some too. (Behave everyone! [​IMG])

Sweet dreams, Mutt!

5. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Loads to catch up on :old

I've just looked at the no egg thread you posted mutt and I too agree that was uncalled for. Aart gave good responses and was truthful, no food and water = no eggs. Basic husbandry there.

Can't believe how many posts are here to read. Lots of GFM additions here too!!

6. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I know exactly how you feel Lisa.

it wasn't the contest. I do get like this sometimes. The sharpe pain in the head was new though.

the little i've used it, it does seem to help with the having to get off and come back on to post. I hope it is the gf.I'm really enjoying not having to do this.

No doubt the person was rude, I just find it happens more frequently with newbies.  Anybody who pulls that stuff consistently doesn't last here.

Still raining!!!  :woot

Hope you get some too.  (Behave everyone! :old )

Sweet dreams, Mutt! 
    [/q trying to figure out what y'all are talking about? ]

7. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Guys sorry about not replying. I was felling awful. I have gotten dizziness before but the pain was different for me. Now I m just having pain in my right shoulder. Relly not sure why this is happening

8. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop

Sorry your feeling under the weather red :hugs

Could it be migraine? Trapped nerve? Dizziness could be something to do with your ear too. I've had many ear infections and got dizzy with them. Affected my balance too. Pain in my head and neck with it too.

Congrats on the golden feather :clap Sumi just announced it on the caption contest.

9. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Thanks York. I think it was possibly my sugar. But I woke up hurting in my right shoulder. I went out quick last night. Think I may have just past out. I don't remember much except feeling bad. Next thing I remember is waking up a little while ago from my shoulder hurting.

10. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    thank you wishing i was young when we married.wouldn't change it tho i grew up with my kids..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by