grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Congratulations on your golden feather chicken lady! Now you're in the same boat as twist , danna and I.

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    did you guys turn off the ads ? congrats to the both of you. looks like santa is coming early this yr.

3. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I haven't had a chance to even play around with this yet. Thanks granny I'm going to see what all powers I have now lol. This could be dangerous. My angel may regret giving me my golden feather :gig. Going to play now. Bbl.

4. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Ok y'all, I should be invisible now. Can y'all see me lol. Now y'all won't have to see me online and think that I'm on here. I usually never log out because it's easier for me to get back on. Now I can spy on y'all and you'll never know :lau. Look out twist :gig

5. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    so glad it wasn't heart failure..hope they can find out what is causing the swelling

6. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

I thought your feather was from the caption contest?

7. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Oh good Enola. Maybe they can find out what is wrong and fix it. Poor Mike with that Dr (and I use the word Dr loosely in her case).

8. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Nope. There's an angel flying around here somewhere. They've got all the good hiding places though. I'll probably never find my angel. But I really want to thank them. I love no ads and my desktop even seems faster. And the best part, I can post and not have to keep getting off and on after every post. This is great! Thank you so much my angel.

9. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    red, you fell asleep fast last night and probably laid on your shoulder wrong. or too long in one spot. Im glad you are feeling better now.
    I tried wiping down the counters this am and clean the stove but my hand is hurting and thats about all I got done.
    standing at the sick this am getting ready to take my meds. Tom was standing next to me and I asked him to take the chicken out of the freezer. he couldnt hear me so after the 5th time I decided to point , with my water glass. [​IMG] How was I to know it still had water in it ?? He said well, you could of just asked me, no need to throw water on me.

1 person likes this.
  10. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Hahaha that sounds like me and pearl. I can't hear and she has to repeat herself all the time. I'm sure in between repeating, she's cussing me out lol. But I never know it. Hope your hand gets better granny. Forgive me if you've already said but did the doctor ever give you any meds or advice for your hand? How's your foot doing now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by