grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
red, you fell asleep fast last night and probably laid on your shoulder wrong. or too long in one spot.  Im glad you are feeling better now.  
I tried wiping down the counters this am and clean the stove but my hand is hurting and thats about all I got done.
standing at the sick this am getting ready to take my meds. Tom was standing next to me and I asked him to take the chicken out of the freezer. he couldnt hear me so after the 5th time I decided to point , with my water glass. :eek: How was I to know it still had water in it ??   He said well, you could of just asked me, no need to throw water on me.
Hahaha that sounds like me and pearl. I can't hear and she has to repeat herself all the time. I'm sure in between repeating, she's cussing me out lol. But I never know it. Hope your hand gets better granny. Forgive me if you've already said but did the doctor ever give you any meds or advice for your hand? How's your foot doing now?

Quote: Mutt saw a rude and unnecessary comment about good advice that aart gave someone seeking help. You can see it in the link below.

I'm BAACK! Stinkin reboot everything! Seems to be working! Wowzer. Jerk just jumped aart on a thread out of nowhere!
hide.gif
Showed up when I rebooted email. Yikes! https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1022064/no-eggs

Red, congrats on the GF and glad it is making it easier (and more fun- hiding). Are you going to see a doctor about these new symptoms you are having? I hope so!
old.gif

Also, I meant to comment about your post saying if you won the lottery, you would help us all to have a meet up. The funny thing is, I had been thinking the same thing!
highfive.gif
Can you read minds?
big_smile.png
I was thinking how I could hire caretakers so people could leave their homes and flocks for a while, hire our own doctor and nurses so we'd be covered on the medical front and EVERYONE could go, hire chauffeurs to drive folks to the airport to meet our specially chartered jet that is all first class and take us anywhere we'd want to go. I liked your idea about making special flock trailers too! I rarely buy lottery tickets, but there sure is a lot of entertainment value in dreaming what you'd do with the money!

did you guys turn off the ads ? congrats to the both of you. looks like santa is coming early this yr.

Granny, when I was reading to catch up just now (about 20 minutes ago) your golden feather was gone! I was just going to ask you about it, but it's back now. Did you notice, or maybe my computer is lagging. Red had his showing. Very strange.

Hope you are feeling better soon. Poor Tom getting a bath in the kitchen!
gig.gif

Quote:
I just looked. Moderators took off the rude comment criticizing aart and all the subsequent posts supporting him. He was a little curt in his first response, but the rude person over reacted unnecessarily, especially since the op accepted the advice gracefully. It was only the 3rd post that person made. With such thin skin, they better not go on the Old Timer's thread!

Mutt saw a rude and unnecessary comment about good advice that aart gave someone seeking help.  You can see it in the link below.

Red, congrats on the GF and glad it is making it easier (and more fun- hiding).  Are you going to see a doctor about these new symptoms you are having?  I hope so!  :old

Also, I meant to comment about your post saying if you won the lottery, you would help us all to have a meet up.  The funny thing is, I had been thinking the same thing! :highfive:   Can you read minds?  :D    I was thinking how I could hire caretakers so people could leave their homes and flocks for a while, hire our own doctor and nurses so we'd be covered on the medical front and EVERYONE could go, hire chauffeurs to drive folks to the airport to meet our specially chartered jet that is all first class and take us anywhere we'd want to go.  I liked your idea about making special flock trailers too!  I rarely buy lottery tickets, but there sure is a lot of entertainment value in dreaming what you'd do with the money! 
Well my doctor already has me on two different cholesterol meds and he knows I'm borderline diabetic. I honestly usually tell my doctor that I'm fine but after a pm from chicken lady I'm really thinking about telling him the truth. My next appointment is December first so I'll tell him then. Gonna try to lay off the sweets now. That's going to be extremely difficult.
I would absolutely love to be able to get everyone together here or wherever. Y'all don't be surprised if a limousine pulls up at your homes requesting that you pack your bags that your going to reds and pearls house. Oh and by then we'll be bought a humongous cabin out in the sticks somewhere with plenty of bedrooms and living rooms. And plenty of bathrooms for those who need them lol. Great big kitchen and grilling area outside with steaks already on the grill when y'all arrive. Well have plenty of chocolate for those in need (maybe I'll have enough money by then to pay for some kind of surgery that hasn't been invented yet that lets you eat whatever you want and still stay healthy) . And if anyone wants that surgery, no problem it's payed for. Great big chicken coops with every kind of disease resistant chicken breeds you can think of. Giant horse stables full of horses that we can all ride because we've done had the surgery so everyone's now in tip top shape. And plenty of fields for twisteds yaks when they arrive. And ponds and thousands of acres of land and mountains with snow and warmer climates that don't like cold weather. Wait a minute, not even money can buy mountains with snow and nice 70 degree weather in the same place in NC. But if it could it would be heaven on earth. Ok sorry for rambling on. Just got caught up in the moment lol. Sure would be nice though.

I just looked.  Moderators took off the rude comment criticizing aart and all the subsequent posts supporting him.  He was a little curt in his first response, but the rude person over reacted unnecessarily, especially since the op accepted the advice gracefully.  It was only the 3rd post that person made.  With such thin skin, they better not go on the Old Timer's thread! 
I seen it this morning. Like you said aart got straight to the point but the other guy imo was way out of line. I know I'm new but even not knowing about chickens I've always kept feed for them to eat as they wanted. I did make a rookie mistake with my new chicks and I still beat myself up for that one. Knowing better now not to put a regular waterer in with the chicks. I should've done more research on that. Guess I figured since the woman at tsc suggested that waterer that it would be fine. Taught me to look in to things better though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom