grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Granny y'all don't forget to enter the next contest.

2. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA

3. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Gotta love the non-apology apology they just posted. ......biting my tongue

4. Wishing4Wings

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Granny, when I was reading to catch up just now (about 20 minutes ago) your golden feather was gone! I was just going to ask you about it, but it's back now. Did you notice, or maybe my computer is lagging. Red had his showing. Very strange.

Hope you are feeling better soon. Poor Tom getting a bath in the kitchen! [​IMG]

5. Wishing4Wings

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA

6. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Well my doctor already has me on two different cholesterol meds and he knows I'm borderline diabetic. I honestly usually tell my doctor that I'm fine but after a pm from chicken lady I'm really thinking about telling him the truth. My next appointment is December first so I'll tell him then. Gonna try to lay off the sweets now. That's going to be extremely difficult.
    I would absolutely love to be able to get everyone together here or wherever. Y'all don't be surprised if a limousine pulls up at your homes requesting that you pack your bags that your going to reds and pearls house. Oh and by then we'll be bought a humongous cabin out in the sticks somewhere with plenty of bedrooms and living rooms. And plenty of bathrooms for those who need them lol. Great big kitchen and grilling area outside with steaks already on the grill when y'all arrive. Well have plenty of chocolate for those in need (maybe I'll have enough money by then to pay for some kind of surgery that hasn't been invented yet that lets you eat whatever you want and still stay healthy) . And if anyone wants that surgery, no problem it's payed for. Great big chicken coops with every kind of disease resistant chicken breeds you can think of. Giant horse stables full of horses that we can all ride because we've done had the surgery so everyone's now in tip top shape. And plenty of fields for twisteds yaks when they arrive. And ponds and thousands of acres of land and mountains with snow and warmer climates that don't like cold weather. Wait a minute, not even money can buy mountains with snow and nice 70 degree weather in the same place in NC. But if it could it would be heaven on earth. Ok sorry for rambling on. Just got caught up in the moment lol. Sure would be nice though.

2 people like this.
  7. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I seen it this morning. Like you said aart got straight to the point but the other guy imo was way out of line. I know I'm new but even not knowing about chickens I've always kept feed for them to eat as they wanted. I did make a rookie mistake with my new chicks and I still beat myself up for that one. Knowing better now not to put a regular waterer in with the chicks. I should've done more research on that. Guess I figured since the woman at tsc suggested that waterer that it would be fine. Taught me to look in to things better though.

8. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Sure is quiet on here today. Where everybody?

9. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    I was thinking the same too :idunno

I've been over in the new members section and was expecting lots of posts when I came back but nada!!

10. Wishing4Wings

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Haha! Me too. I come by and check while doing chores. Nothing exciting here today. It stopped raining this morning. Got about half an inch and the trees look clean, so it's a good start. Maybe more tomorrow! [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by