grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: I know you are from California and can't quite comprehend this but there are NO zoning restrictions in Comal County (Canyon Lake) unless you are restricted by HOA's. My sister moved there from California and about wore the county office out with her questions! They finally told her to quit calling! There are NO building permits issued or required. No permits issued or necessary for anything you want to do unless restricted by a homeowners association. They only require septic permit and egress to the road. Property Taxes are negligible by San Antonio standards.

NO REGULATIONS??? Where is this alien planet of which you speak??

Maybe I will join you and mutt in Texas some day. You can't even replace your windows here without a permit. Weellllll..... you can, you're just not supposed to.
hide.gif

I will tell you they are hell on septic systems! figure 10k to 15k for that. Other than that you can do anything and I mean it, you want!

I have a pedi paws that I use to smooth the dogs nails after using a "real" trimmer/clippers first. Woks great on my foot callouses but can warm up quickly.

Last edited:
well ladies its time to get something for dinner and lock the front desk up. So I shall leave you to it.

Sweet Dreams Warm Fuzzies and prayers for all in need. That includes those who pooped out before I got here. Good Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom