grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took Ben out without the e-collar this morning. The birds were all penned. With no birds around he romped with Jewel and peed on all the things. As soon as I opened the coop door and the birds left me, he came and heeled by himself. He didn't leave my side unless they were FAR away. And no corrections. When we came in he went straight to the door, but I waited to watch the chickens. I faced the door, chickens behind me, and watched him. The birds trotted away and Ben just watched me the whole time. He didn't even put his ears up. :love

I tried to put him in the backyard without me a few days ago, to rest how he would do without me watching. But he wouldn't even go through the door unless I went all the way out and then called him. Because chickens are scary. :lau

Chickens ARE scary lol. Peach gets bullied by sparkles (yet peach will always go and walk and be around sparkles...smart dog but slow learner lol)

She has some very nice Cobs!

-Kathy

I like them, even though I'm more of a thoroughbred person. Section D seem to have a bit of spirit about them.

Got  focused on Glee and also The Gaffer.    Plus  having to re-enter 4 1/2 years of data   so not much tv watching at the moment.

I've not watched those. Bet the data is driving you crazy :rant

I took Ben out without the e-collar this morning. The birds were all penned. With no birds around he romped with Jewel and peed on all the things. As soon as I opened the coop door and the birds left me, he came and heeled by himself. He didn't leave my side unless they were FAR away. And no corrections. When we came in he went straight to the door, but I waited to watch the chickens. I faced the door, chickens behind me, and watched him. The birds trotted away and Ben just watched me the whole time. He didn't even put his ears up. :love

I tried to put him in the backyard without me a few days ago, to rest how he would do without me watching. But he wouldn't even go through the door unless I went all the way out and then called him. Because chickens are scary. :lau

Super job your doing there with him camping :clap

I know. I also put my hat in for six other admin jobs they had posted on the recruiters website. Kinda scary, the pay range. 42k-64k. The higher paying ones were a bit of a commute but heck. For that money I can acquire myself a newer, more fuel efficient car...lol. And I'm no stranger to long commutes. Not sure if I'll get those ones though....but worth a try!

I laugh one of the 60k ones (there were two) they wanted 40 wpm and basic knowledge of Microsoft office.

Bwahahahahaha give me a real desk and a bit of time before a keyboard and I'll be back to my normal 80-90 wpm, and basic? Yep. Got at least that in excel, and more than that in word, PowerPoint and outlook ;)

I took Ben out without the e-collar this morning. The birds were all penned. With no birds around he romped with Jewel and peed on all the things. As soon as I opened the coop door and the birds left me, he came and heeled by himself. He didn't leave my side unless they were FAR away. And no corrections. When we came in he went straight to the door, but I waited to watch the chickens. I faced the door, chickens behind me, and watched him. The birds trotted away and Ben just watched me the whole time. He didn't even put his ears up.
love.gif

I tried to put him in the backyard without me a few days ago, to rest how he would do without me watching. But he wouldn't even go through the door unless I went all the way out and then called him. Because chickens are scary.
lau.gif

GREAT NEWS CONGRATS CAMPING AAND BEN
celebrate.gif

good brunch, ate way too much and now i am sleepy. sausage, biskits, gravy,hash brown patty and eggs. just missing the fried apples. Tom is washing the dishes again 2xs today. bet he hopes I dont decide to cook again today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom