grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

how are the DD and DS doing this morning camping??? 

Glad harry horse is doing better there York

Thanks Twist :highfive:

What are you watching now?

Got  focused on Glee and also The Gaffer.    Plus  having to re-enter 4 1/2 years of data   so not much tv watching at the moment.

I love Glee! Couldn't stay caught up, though.

Also I guess I missed some posts? DD is fine, just whiney and lethargic. Temp was fine but I kept her home anyway. She's mad because today was "prize" day for good behavior.

It also never hurts to have a "secret stash"  that hubby can't touch.  LOL    A person needs their MAD money 

Oh don't worry. I also have a savings down here he doesn't see ;)

He now knows I have it (told him about it the other day when he was wanting to buy a truck to flip, that fell through)

I took Ben out without the e-collar this morning. The birds were all penned. With no birds around he romped with Jewel and peed on all the things. As soon as I opened the coop door and the birds left me, he came and heeled by himself. He didn't leave my side unless they were FAR away. And no corrections. When we came in he went straight to the door, but I waited to watch the chickens. I faced the door, chickens behind me, and watched him. The birds trotted away and Ben just watched me the whole time. He didn't even put his ears up. :love

I tried to put him in the backyard without me a few days ago, to rest how he would do without me watching. But he wouldn't even go through the door unless I went all the way out and then called him. Because chickens are scary. :lau

I took Ben out without the e-collar this morning. The birds were all penned. With no birds around he romped with Jewel and peed on all the things. As soon as I opened the coop door and the birds left me, he came and heeled by himself. He didn't leave my side unless they were FAR away. And no corrections. When we came in he went straight to the door, but I waited to watch the chickens. I faced the door, chickens behind me, and watched him. The birds trotted away and Ben just watched me the whole time. He didn't even put his ears up. :love

I tried to put him in the backyard without me a few days ago, to rest how he would do without me watching. But he wouldn't even go through the door unless I went all the way out and then called him. Because chickens are scary. :lau
Great job!!! :celebrate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom