grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    Finally leaving! Only four hours late. And I couldn't find the remote for the shock collar, so just hoping for the best there. :confused:

Pretty sure I'm forgetting everything.

2. willzpapa

willzpapa Papa Santee

Sep 26, 2015
    Hillbilly Heaven NC
    @Yorkshire coop point taken

3. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop

Hope you have a lovely trip camping and I'm sure you have not forgotten everything!!

Fingers crossed for you on no remote :fl

4. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD

Twost, Amy chance of you taking her female after it is bred? You'd get the pup you wanted, she'd get a litter without all the bother. Pups and mom go back after 8 weeks. You pay normal vet bills for post checkup, worming and shots. Emergency goes to owner.

5. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    I'm off for a while to bake pies. BBL

6. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop

Mmmmmm... Pies :drool

7. prostar

prostar Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    Watching the laundry spin...took my big ol cozy comforter to the laundromat to get washed in a big honkin machine. (Since it is a big honking thing).

Just doing the prep for desert shenanagins this weekend possibly some time after thanksgiving. Not sure how long we'll be out for....the trailer is a mess and the spiders have taken over...debating begging hubs to move it to somewhere I can reach with the shop vac!!!

Care package to the Canadians is now fully assembled. Just need packing tape and a trip to the post office. Hope they enjoy the ornaments idea.

I've decided for the hubs I'll just present him with "hey go pick yourself out a PlayStation or something for toter your choice" and transfer money from my sooper seekret savings into the main account.

But he's also got a Volvo shirt coming, and a box of individual packets of tapatilo cause he is addicted to that stuff.

Books for all the little children and I'm spent lol. Sister in law on Jesse's dads side is getting a cookbook, and he's getting an ornament.
    Mil gets an ornament...sil's on that side I've got nothing. They're already well taken care of.

8. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    1 person likes this.
  9. Wishing4Wings

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    You can try putting a rolled towel or small blanket under the backs of your knees if you are sleeping on your back. Keeps the knees bent a little and takes the pressure of your back. If sleeping on your side, a small pillow between your knees keeps pressure off your hips. If you always wind up on your back, try starting out that way with your knees bent. I turn over all the time too, but the pain usually wakes me up. Muscle relaxers sound nice.

Also, before you get up in the morning, spend some time stretching as much as you can. Clasp your hands over one knee and slowly draw it up toward your chest. Hold it for a count of 10-15, or longer if you can, then do the other. Repeat if it doesn't hurt too much, but keep all movements slow and smooth.

These are things that have helped me with my bum back, which I injured at 18.

1 person likes this.
  10. Wishing4Wings

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    So sorry about this. [​IMG] You really need a break from bad news. Triple hugs. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by