grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    no way in hell I would have 6 kids . thats a shame. she missed out.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  2. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I haven't yet but if I have to many roos out of the chicks I got now, I plan too. I do hunt and I've taken a lot of animals. Never one that I raised. I think it would get easier though. There's always a little saddest that comes with taking any animal. But that's what they are here for. I always make it as quick as possible. I do eat everything that I kill. I wouldn't hunt if I didn't.

1 person likes this.
  3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    actually Red, It was much faster. gone before i could blink.

4. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I'd imagine with enough force it'd be just as quick and it wouldn't know what happened.

5. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Would you've run too granny. Sally that's a sad story really. Does sound like she missed out on some wonderful children.

6. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

Well the birds I own and the mixes I will be hatching will be in the dual purpose variety.. White Giant Jerseys, New Hamphshires, Delawares and Austrolorps.... I think If I only brood them for a few weeks I will be okay with handing them over. Though, I still want to learn how to do it properly. I just dont know if I have the cahoonas to do it myself.

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Sally, I wish I was your granny, I would take that away. your poor mom. My ex tooka woman pregnant with his twins and had one more after those. She took off as soon as the 3rd one came. The twins were not his . Jokes on him. No way could I ever understand a person that could do that. his mama raised them all.

8. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Well think I'm going to get off of here. Going hunting tomorrow? . Let three does walk this morning. Wish I'd taken one now. Goodnight all.

9. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

I will never understand why people do that.. My ex of 13 years left our three boys... Never to speak or see them again. He held them. raised them till the oldest was 6 and was able to leave without a word.... it really effects my kids... how can it not, but they are starting to learn they have a good loving family regardless.

10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    she sure did

me too granny cause your silly and good at heart and I aint got no mommas mom granny [​IMG]

Good night red good luck tomorrow be careful

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by