grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

"Religious" is a really broad term. I don't know enough to say it is or isn't. Lots of cultures with different deities had shepherds.

Kids are having pizza rolls. I haven't felt like myself today (not enough sleep?) so I might just have another cup of coffee. I haven't been too hungry today. Mr. Camping is on his own. ;)

2. Watermelon123

Watermelon123 Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jan 31, 2015
    Northern Ohio,
    Well everyone, I think I am gona call it an early night. I need to get up at 5:30am tomarrow so I can get on the road by 6:00

3. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

I have to get up at 6 am to go back to work...... 3 weeks of vacation was entirely too short!!

4. Watermelon123

Watermelon123 Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jan 31, 2015
    Northern Ohio,
    I need to get up at 5:30 so I can get to New York with minimal traffic.

5. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

It's been a long time since I have been to New York.

6. campingshaws

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    I'll be in the 5:30 club tomorrow! I'm doing food service (breakfast and lunch) by myself. :/ I might actually call it a torture chamber.

7. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I have been looking some more. nothing. I was up at 3:30 and with no where to go. I want to go to New York !! I want to see the statue ! I love statues. lol campingshaws, how many people you figure on feeding? girl, you just aint right. [​IMG] I would like to do something to help but cooking sure aint on my list. I dont know, I might be catholic . I talked all that smack and immediately ran to a moderator to rat myself out ! [​IMG] the mod. thought it was funny too. told me to behave myself though.

8. campingshaws

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

Feeding 50 or so. It's a youth group. Usually 30 is the cutoff for what I can do myself, but we had trouble finding help this weekend. I love the cooking! I think I was an Italian grandma in my former life. Now dishes... that's a different story. :(

9. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    I'm back now. Had to go into town to get the Friday deals at the supermarket. Hubby got home early and went with me, and I have to take him to the airporter bus in an hour or so. He's going overseas again. [​IMG] Not being paid enough.

Dinner is underway so it may take me a while to post my lamp picture. ASAP...

10. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I dont know where you girls find the energy. tires me out just listening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by