grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
ep.gif
Is he under 4oz.? he is too stinking cute !! smallest chicken i have ever seen. how old is he? healthy ?

last one is her.

Went outside today to feed and to my horror there was a coyote pack standing there. One of them was very large and had foam or drool dripping from its mouth. I barred its teeth at me and i just froze !!! I didnt know what to think or do. I dont know how long that went on but it seemed like forever. I was standing next to my brooder cage with the big hen in it that got hurt so i slipped the latch off the door and shooed the chicken out of the cage. It made a terrible noise. never heard one like that before. almost a scream. The coyote lunged at the hen and I took off back in the house. there was nothing i could do except watch as they destroyed my barn. I called the police and they informed me that because today was april fools day i could tease my friends all i wanted to and get by with it because you cant slap someone over the computer.

Oh my word!....I was reading this with baited breath, believing every bit of it!....you are so bad, but so very funny....have been reading your thread for ages and just love seeing your posts, you're one of a kind for sure

Oh my word!....I was reading this with baited breath, believing every bit of it!....you are so bad, but so very funny....have been reading your thread for ages and just love seeing your posts, you're one of a kind for sure
I have been watching you read my post for ages. wondered if you were ever going to find your voice ! LOL One of a kind but what kind ?
frow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom