grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing really. they are resistant to respiratory problems. crd, mg, ect.... I have a pair and was wondering about them. I cant find any aval. so wondered if i was sitting on a gold mine.  

Have you ever noticed any MG in your pair? Sorry if you already answered this I'm trying to catch up with you all
1f60a.png

Went outside today to feed and to my horror there was a coyote pack standing there. One of them was very large and had foam or drool dripping from its mouth.  I barred its teeth at me and i just froze !!!  I didnt know what to think or do.  I dont know how long that went on but it seemed like forever. I was standing next to my brooder cage with the big hen in it that got hurt so i slipped the latch off the door and shooed the chicken out of the cage. It made a terrible noise. never heard one like that before. almost a scream.  The coyote lunged at the hen and I took off back in the house. there was nothing i could do except watch as they destroyed my barn.  I called the police and they informed me that because today was april fools day i could tease my friends all i wanted to and get by with it because you cant slap someone over the computer. 

OMG! You really had me going! I was thinking What do you mean you sacrificed the hen! Of course there was that little voice in the back of my head telling me this don't sound right but I ignored that, good one Granny!

OMG! You really had me going! I was thinking What do you mean you sacrificed the hen! Of course there was that little voice in the back of my head telling me this don't sound right but I ignored that, good one Granny!
gig.gif
you guys tickle me ! One day i will be the girl that cried wolf. hahaa the egyptian fayoumis, they have never been sick a day in their life. not even a sneeze. But their just so **** ugly !

Have you guys seen the new commercial with the two red roosters? One is the father and one is the daughter...... And they are both roosters! Mike thinks it is hilarious.
1f60a.png

What is the commercial selling? I like the one about a free range hen traveling the world and sending selfies back to the farmers. Thing is, I remember the ad but not what they are trying to sell.

where have you been anyway suzierd ? i missed you !!!:old

Thanks Granny :D I'm around I just can't keep up with you guys and when I want to comment on something it's to old lol I'm trying to keep up.
To bad those chickens are ugly that's really cool they are resistant.

I seen that commercial with the Silkie Rooster dressed up as a girl and talking like a girl, I yelled out to everyone sitting in the living room " that's a Rooster!" Everybody looks at me weird and say how do you know? It's ovious! I bet they have a lot of people fooled. Even painted his nails. He should have crowed during the filming lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom