grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Granny
big_smile.png
I'm around I just can't keep up with you guys and when I want to comment on something it's to old lol I'm trying to keep up.
To bad those chickens are ugly that's really cool they are resistant.
It aint never too late to speak your mind !
hugs.gif

big_smile.png
I have been trying to narrow it down for a really long time with no luck at all. I guess i have to say i like em fat, fluffy and colorful ! Like i am.

I have an infestation again.
barnie.gif
I went out with the flash light and mice scattered every where ! I am never going out there again after dark ! I had the cat in there keeping them gone but he is gone and they are back. I have the cats kittens but they are fascinated with the chickens so thats a no go. back to the bucket of blood i guess . I over feed, I know i do but how can you tell when enough is enough? seen a buff orph. catch one today. they are the only chickens i have that has been able to catch, kill and eat them. I should of known that by her catching them in the day that i had a problem. It is very hard to dance with a sore ankle !

I guess if I had to name a favorite color it would be silver or gold duckwing. I also like barred colored chickens. I think Bielefelder roosters are pretty. I like the way wheaten colored hens look. And I think a pure white rooster standing in a green pasture is a sight to behold.

Last edited:
oh, I agree about the white rooster . very pretty. I dont know what that other rooster (whos name i cant spell) is. dont think i have seen one. out of my chickens i just really like that poor SFH rooster. his toe is bleeding .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom