grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
It hailed here today for a few minutes so my DH and I ran out and danced in it lol, have to make the best of things right? My DD stood on the porch looking at us like we where nuts but she had a smile on her face. :D

It didn't hail hard enough to kill the flowers so all is well!

pretty flowers suizerd ! columbian or how you spell them. ? dancing in the rain is so much fun. I used to love that. no partner for many years now. my children were very fun. my DD the best. son a little . husband never. now i just "do the shuffle". Husband and son used to have some pretty good hose battles though.

Thanks Granny, I'm not sure how to spell it either colinbine?
Made me smile thinking of you doing the shuffle in the rain lol. Hose fights are always fun too!
Good night
1f319.png

Beautiful flowers, Suzierd! I just planted about 50 new plants in my yard. All are waterwise since we are in such a bad drought, so we're taking out about half of our grass and making garden instead. We got some huge (for us) hail a few weeks ago, and it really did a number on my poor plants. Luckily my tomatoes seem to have rallied. :) My hydrangeas have big ugly holes in the leaves, lol.

Thank you both!
Manychitlins sorry to hear about your plants thankfully our hail stayed small. We will be looking at a very dry summer too with no snow in the mountains.

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack LOL Ok all you rained out people when I said send it my way, I meant the moisture NOT the gloomy grey skies!!! I tend to be somewhat solar powered (personal body) seems that my get up and go went with the sun. OMG video adds I solomly promise to NEVER BUY a product they are pushing. Oil boom is busted or at least very crippled, not a new well being drilled with in 50 miles of Dickinson. Gave another "guest" deadbeat a note on Friday pay up or get out and I would see her in court. So she bugged out in the middle of the night. That brings April's deadbeat total to over $3500.00 that I am out. May you all have a great and wonderful day. 15 minutes to type this. Arrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack LOL Ok all you rained out people when I said send it my way, I meant the moisture NOT the gloomy grey skies!!! I tend to be somewhat solar powered (personal body) seems that my get up and go went with the sun. OMG video adds I solomly promise to NEVER BUY a product they are pushing. Oil boom is busted or at least very crippled, not a new well being drilled with in 50 miles of Dickinson. Gave another "guest" deadbeat a note on Friday pay up or get out and I would see her in court. So she bugged out in the middle of the night. That brings April's deadbeat total to over $3500.00 that I am out. May you all have a great and wonderful day. 15 minutes to type this. Arrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solar powered - that's a great explanation!
That sucks on the deadbeat front - some people
somad.gif

Now I've heard it all!
Portland: (Jan. 19, 2015), A 4-year old chicken who was recently rescued has started crowing and needs a new home because neighbors have started complaining about the crowing. Her current guardian says that she believes the chicken to be a biologically female chicken who is transgender and now displaying male characteristics; however, this chicken may be biologically male

Portland Transgender Chicken 3-resized

PENNSYLVANIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom