grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    guess i should of read the link first. LOL not paranoid at all. now we can charge $2 a doz. instead of $1.50 . Just because you may not be able to get any. not because it cost more for us to raise them. How many will take advantage of this ? Not me, I still will give mine to family and friends. gave my DR. 5 doz. the other day. next month i will pay him in pig. [​IMG] I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

2. Watermelon123

Watermelon123 Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jan 31, 2015
    Northern Ohio,
    I am having a not so wonderful day Granny.[​IMG]
    I broke my glasses and have a concert tomarow morning. Sorry if I mised typed anything, I can't see. [​IMG]

3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I am sorry you broke your glasses. I hope you have front row seating tomorrow. if not, you will be able to hear it anyway. I am the last person in the world you will ever need to apologize to. I have been to 2 concerts in my whole life. Loretta and Conway when i was but 16 and Loretta when i was 45ish.

4. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    SO jealous!!!!!

Stuck in a hotel in Columbus Ohio - came out last night after work for a two day training for work......traveling partner had an extra session this evening so I''m sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting for her to be done so we can go find something for dinner. The hotel we are at has a nightly "social hour" with free cocktails, may have to mosey on into the elevator and head downstairs, lol....might make the wait more interesting.

5. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    now i am jealous ! you go girl. i wouldnt even be spending time posting. hahaa

6. Watermelon123

Jan 31, 2015
    Northern Ohio,
    Granny, I am in the concert. I play flute.[​IMG]
    I have an appointment for 10:00. If I qualify, I can get my lens tomarow. [​IMG]

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    [​IMG]My bad !! would love to hear it ! any u tube thingys? what type of music do you play?

8. Watermelon123

Jan 31, 2015
    Northern Ohio,
    I can see if my friends can reccord it. But I might not be able to play, I have the lens in perfect condithion I just broke the nose pice. With that, I am looking for a frame that can fit them. I play a combo of things. The songs for this concert is Blues, March (think parade), and traditinal,

Editid to add: I just noticed you made your font bigger! Thank you, I can read without getting two inches away from the screen.[​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2015
  9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I love listening to the blues on a horn. sounds like you do it all. I hope you get to play tonight but if not i am sure there will be more chances.

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    not much use of writing if you cant read it. not saying it wouldnt be funny but not much use. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by