grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granny I'm unfamiliar with the concept of pain clinics (I don't think they are in the UK) so I'm sorry if I sound naive or insensitive, but what are they and if they get you hooked so badly why are they legal?
because there is so much drug abuse and selling of narcotics drs. are not so willing to give pain pills out and so pain clinics starting popping up with drs. that just dont seem to care. people go or are sent by their family dr. to get control of their pain. most of the time they are giving very high doses and become addicts.

your mother was right and it's true..i lost my dad in 2000..mother 4 years ago..thats the hardest thing i have gone thru..not a day goes by that i dont think of them...daddy would have loved my chickens..he use to raise them and breed with different roos to see what they would look like, same as we do now..i lived in mi for 18 years raised by girls there.i came home to live close to by parents im so glad i did...girls weren't happy here for a long time but finally got use to it..you do what you think is right . the way it was i only got to see them couple times a year and knew they were getting older..i was glad to be home lot warmer here too..
thats why you said we are a lot alike. LOL I was in Mi. for 25 yrs. then here now for 10. lost mom just a little over a yr ago. and i will say it was the hardest one for me as well. But she lost a child and she never got over it. My dad was bad but not like mom.

yes there sure are some things alike for us. with our daughters too ..we have been thru what you are now ..it will be ok ..love her , give her your support.. my daughter was in a support group it really helped alot. i been trying to load some pics of my cute lil chicks i must not know how. theres lots i dont know how to do lol..guess not too old to learn ..

she wont even speak to me right now. As far as the pictures i am probably the worst one to try and explain. I see you have one up though. I know on your home page you upload them to default and on a page you tap that little thing above where your posting that looks like a little picture of the sun and trees. theres that then the video then the smile faces.

there is a member that reads this post a lot and as far as i know she has never commented. its Katherine 123 or something like that. I keep forgetting the #s.

Take it back before it gets cold, you have commented.
wink.png

celebrate.gif
she lives !!! LOL teasing. I am glad you like it. I have a question for you. I seen where you give the denaguard dose and wonder if it will be safe for Flo, my duck ?? would you happen to know? and all the other meds i use . I cant seem to find any thing.

I'm not sure, but getting the same dose as chickens would probably be fine. I just give my ducks the same as chickens when giving any medication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom