grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prostar

prostar Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    Here's hoping that works a bit easier!! (And no fishing dog hair out of the drain after either is a bonus!)

2. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

In Wardensville, WV there is a doggy wash right beside the car wash. They have a tub with proper restraints and a ramp. On the wall there is a soap dispenser for all kinds of shampoo and conditioners.

3. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Granny, maybe you could rig up one of these. Homemade ac! Just need cooler, fan, pipe and ice. There are other designs, but this looks easiest and better for temporary use.

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  4. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    We have a couple of dog washes around here too. One thing to watch for is those that are with car washes are often using the same recycled water as the car washes, which can lead to a dog that smells worse after being washed than it did before the wash.

5. enola

Wouldn't you notice a smell when washing the dog?

6. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    air is supposed to be fixed. I wasnt here because dh had a flat. 2 hrs. in the car looking for another tire is not fun. its 81 in here now and set to 71 hope it cools more then this. the problem ? dirty air filter. I cant imagine how that happened, i am such a neat freak ! [​IMG] most expensive filter i ever bought and the cheapest repair man i had to pay. $65.

7. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    So glad it was a cheap fix, or let's hope its fixed. It will take quite a while to cool the whole house 10 degrees. I think you have a little Gremlin running around giving you flat tires lol. Seems like every time you have to go out you get one [​IMG] what's that saying "If you didn't have bad
    luck, you wouldn't have no luck at all"
    I think its time we all got together and chased that rain cloud away from your life granny girl. :hugs

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    [​IMG]Maybe if i cleaned my house this stuff wouldnt happen. I actually did ask my son a few times to vacuum in there a couple times and he didnt and just today the belt broke on my new vacuum. I havent even used it yet ! [​IMG]

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    [​IMG]Its Hee Haw theme song !! gloom, despair and agony

10. enola

.......deep dark depression, excessive misery .....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by