grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
lau.gif
if it wernt for bad luck id have no luck at all,
tongue2.gif
tongue.gif
hahaaa

FINALLY! TEST RESULTS! After I wouldn't quit calling trying to get my results before my Dr. left for summer vacation. The "head" nurse (what ever the hel l that means). My blood work came back everything normal. The stool sample came back saying there is yeast in my system.

No worms! No vent gleet!

I know you were worried Granny
1f602.png

I forgot to mention, I will not be going back to that clinic again. They cost me all my vacation pay and most of my personal time hours!

I think I should have gone to a vet, after all he gave me turkey medicine!

family trying to get me to go to urgent care. I might go. I wouldnt go back to that dr. either. my dr. wont be in tomorrow.

i will think about it. I dont want to go showing myself  to anyone
you don't want to keep suffering though granny. Go to the doc and get some prescription Nyastatin cream. Taking lots of antibiotic & high sugar causes yeast infections. Your stomach flora is off. Eat some yogurt with the good bugs, that will help as well.

I take diflucan every day of my life. I have doubled that now for a few days. plus i got the kit. I think my bladder may be involved now. I am too tired tonight . if its not better in the morning i will do something. If i have bladder infection they will give me more antibiotics . just making it worse. I have never in my life ate/tasted yogurt. I just cant bring myself to it. Tired of this .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom