grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted these on the LA thread.

No obvious hackle or saddle feathers. I'm just back and forth. I just caught a baby roo trying to mount two other chicks, so I'm hoping that makes them pullets. I know the silly things will mount anything, though.

I  take diflucan every day of my life. I have doubled that now for a few days. plus i got the kit. I think my bladder may be involved now. I am too tired tonight . if its not better in the morning i will do something. If i have bladder infection they will give me more antibiotics . just making it worse. I have never in my life ate/tasted yogurt. I just cant bring myself to it.  Tired of this .
if you have never had yogurt and don't want to try it they do make a supplement you can buy, but quite pricey. I have to take the cranberry tabs for my bladder issues, but I'm not diabetic. Definitely double check with your doc. They definetly help, if I forget to take them I know it in a day. Gotta run, going to pick up the grandkids for the weekend.

I'm sorry granny. Just wanted to alert you guys. A little research has showed me this is happening in other locations also. There is one farm that tested positive and shipping records prove they have shipped eggs to an estimated 35 states.......

MORAL OF THE STORY DON'T ORDER CHICKS OR EGGS FROM AVIAN INFLUENZA INFECTED STATES

Honestly, I've just opted to close the flock for the rest of the year - tempting as it was to consider putting some eggs under that broody or as much as I have wanted to snatch up a few birds I've seen listed I have decided it's for the best for us to just skip it for now and hope that things have improved by spring when I plan to do the big flock changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom