grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are poultry, in the intrest of the economy and the health of everyone in the USA, religion will not enter into the final decision made for the guy and his flock.

But, it sounded
1f44d.png
to me!

ok i will. the thing i guess thats bothering me is he tested negative. If mine had it i wouldnt put up too much of a fuss but his dont.

This Avian Flu has the potential to do grave damage to the economy. If AI gets a foot hold in the broiler/fryer industry a lot of people are going to have rough going. There are millions of slaughter/packers that work in the industry, not to mention all of the family owned farms where the breeding stock and fryers are raised.

I guess I just don't know to much about this but why can't they just take his incubator with the eggs still in it and get rid of the problem?
Could that solve the problem?

I guess I just don't know to much about this but why can't they just take his incubator with the eggs still in it and get rid of the problem?
Could that solve the problem?

As noted above, unfortunately it will not eliminate the risk of transmission to the flock *if* the eggs were, in fact, contaminated. This is the same reason why when one bird on a property is positive ALL birds on the property are destroyed. Even birds in a separate housing unit on the same property can be infected with something as simple as someone walking through building A and then walking into building B .

This Avian Flu has the potential to do grave damage to the economy. If AI gets a foot hold in the broiler/fryer industry a lot of people are going to have rough going. There are millions of slaughter/packers that work in the industry, not to mention all of the family owned farms where the breeding stock and fryers are raised.

grave damage to our economy , another big boost for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom