grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    Hi busyteach. Welcome. I'm from ky too. Good to meet you

2. busyteach

busyteach Out Of The Brooder

Jun 8, 2015
    Kentucky
    Hi Dannachic! What chickens do you have? East, west, north or south in KY?

I did find a good post about using the pea sized dollop" of Safeguard paste for horses. That sounds a lot easier to me than catching everyone and using a syringe.

3. busyteach

Jun 8, 2015
    Kentucky
    Ah old grey mare..thanks! Got it. I'm still studying up on the breeds, too many for me to learn quickly. Now dogs...I know them.

4. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I didnt have problems but i was gone most the day Enola. No hospital as you all can see. compromise is 2 new drs. and more meds. I was in a good mood today and teasing my dh while we were waiting. Dr. comes in and and Tom says, I just cant do anything with her. He asks if my down below was any better.I said no its not then explained to Tom he took a look. Dr. looks funny at me so i say what? First time I am checked in 10 yrs. and Im not allowed to talk about it ? [​IMG] Not in those exact words. Dr. starts talking about dating patients !! How many times he has been asked out , by who, ect... I said ummm, how did our convo go from pap to dates ? [​IMG] He said he didnt know, just started thinking about it. I said, well, a lot of woman would like to have drs. for husbands but your not that good looking. My husband thinks i am terrible. I think you should call it as you see it

5. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    what kind of dogs do you have teach? I have 2 a chocolate cocker and a wire haired mutt.

6. busyteach

Jun 8, 2015
    Kentucky
    Granny, I breed and sometimes show mini and toy Aussies. I currently have 4 breeding females, my little stud and one older spayed girl who is the mother of my stud dog. Just a hobby breeder but still trying to do it right. I haven't let my chickens free range yet so might be interesting since herding dogs herd!!

7. busyteach

Jun 8, 2015
    Kentucky
    Since I read up through Dec 2014 and would like to read the rest up to now, how do u jump to a certain page without scrolling through? That would take forever. I enjoy the banter and everyone's stories.

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    thank you, I think its :search this thread : thats below where it says post when your making a new post here. I have only done it a couple times and i did it the hard way. LOL Hope to see pics of your aussies !

9. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Oh teacher, you have to put pictures on of your Aussies. I used to breed Australian Shepherds. I had a Flap Jack grandson and my original male dog was a great grandson of the Aussie Walt Disney used in a movie. My dogs had show ring looks and action and ranch dog attitudes and working abilities. My last Aussie had kidney failure and I put her down 4 years ago. She was cremated and her box sits on my dresser, watching over me every night.......

The Best Cow Dog in the West - starring Stub

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
  10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    [​IMG] sorry enola , I know that hurts ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by