grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some fresh green beans from the amish the other day and i have ate so many of them i had to turn my air conditioner down a notch ... I went to candle the eggs tonight and there was mites crawling on them. now i am itching all over instead of just one place. PLEASE tell me I dont have mites .
fl.gif
6 bad eggs 12-15 good. 1-2 ready to hatch some of them look to be only a week or so along.

Well, everything seems to be fine so far. The cochin reminds me of the old woman who lived in a shoe: she pecks each chick as it comes down the ramp, and otherwise leaves them alone. :lau

Only one sussex baby has made it down so far. So I guess that's a win for hybrid vigor?

I agree that hybrids usually ave more vigor than pure bred Camping.
I found a new barn!
celebrate.gif

I never have to deal with that "first class" trainer or the lazy barn owner ever again. I am soo happy to get out of there. The face she made when I said that she just lost 700 dollars a month was just glorious. I will be leaving the barn next week when I get back.

#10 and a pip now. 12-13 more good eggs. Im going to need another brooder. Someone please tell me what i am supposed to do with all these chickens ?

granny you could sell them ...today we have been married for 50 years..family took us out to eat..beautiful cake and good time with my sisters..we don't get together much since mother passed..so it was special..

ep.gif
50 years ??? How the devil can you stand being with just one man that long ? heheee congrats on a successful marriage.
thumbsup.gif
I dont know anyone around here wanting seramas or bantams. every one is afraid of the flu. Not being able to do pictures is a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom