grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enola, what is crusty ? their skin from sweat ? Im crusty too but its because i need a shower.
sickbyc.gif

Camping, what would it take to get some seed from your marigold for next year ? did you buy them as annuals or someone gave you seed ? In the shade they will grow taller but not 4 ft. Danna, I think i will wait a couple days on the chick and see what happens. it wont stand on its good leg without support.

wow, salt blocks right ? I wish i knew about horses or could be around one for a while. I have the space now but its too late for me . to be able to ride again .... Well, I would be a regular Lady Godiva !
love.gif

thats pitiful so sorry..hubby probably won't sleep in same bed with me tonite..i read castrol oil is good for your hair so i have it all over my head with a shower cap over it..smells bad..

it's storming again here.. been doing that everyday for a month sure don't have to worry about watering the plants..

Yes, she has a salt block. In this hot weather horses have to have salt available, it keeps their electrolytes in balance. And a continuous suply of clean water.

I just had to bandage Mike's finger, he cut it making a mater sandwich. After he finished the sandwich he announced the tomato wasn't worth cutting his finger for.......

The marigold was from a "wildflower mix" bag of seed I got from TSC. I put a ton of them in a little bed, and when all the baby plants were about 3-4 inches the chickens broke through the fence and ate EVERYTHING. Except this one single flower. It's a survivor! :lau

I guess to get seeds I'll have to wait for the bloom to dry, right? Like not cut it, just let it wither and shrivel.

Poor Mike.
sad.png
I havent gotten a tomato yet that was good. we should at least have KY. tomatoes by now. the rain i guess. I havent collected eggs for 3 days now because i will sink. I cant mow either
celebrate.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom