green fire chick special

muddyhorse

Songster
10 Years
Aug 11, 2009
Bloomsdale, MO
Green fire farms is running a special 12 chicks for $129 that includes shipping. you recieve at least 3 and no more than 6 of each breed they send. you don't pick the breeds they are a surprise. has anybody ordered this ? What did you get ?

Can't find it...only the starting price of $99/per chick....!!
lol.png

Why are their prices so high? $99 per chick? That is way too much. What makes these guys so special that they are charging so much? By the way, I didn't see $129 deal on their store page.

the chicks that are $99 are jubilee orpingtons they were just imported from england by greenfire I know hinkjc is trying to breed jubilees. many of the breeds on there are very very rare. email them and see if they are still running the special they are very nice.

The 12 chicks for 129 isn't that great a deal if you are getting Black Orphs or Pumkin Hulseys. There are better breeders of those birds that offer the same price if not better prices. What makes Green fire think they are special is they are importing. Much to the general publics surprise you can "import" or ship in from the UK for very little money. You could actually ship your birds here cheaper then buying from Green fire. I import rabbits.. I know.. you don't need a quarinteen or special anything from London, especially if you use Continental air lines. Why no one has figured this out yet I don't know.
It would cost you less than 99.00 a bird to buy 8 birds and have them shipped directly form the UK, you would save money.

Back
Top Bottom