akostka1988

Chirping
May 15, 2020
Alton, ME
I was wondering if this could actually happen. My young rooster feels my guinea hen is ready to breed and has proceeded to try to mount her multiple times now but he’s so small compared to her that I have a feeling it will never be successful. I tried looking online to see if anyone has had such an odd combo. He’s golden in color and he’s a helmeted guinea so part of me really wants to see what kind of a monster they’d make lol I suspend it would be like a golden vulture looking creature lmao.

I was wondering if this could actually happen. My young rooster feels my guinea hen is ready to breed and has proceeded to try to mount her multiple times now but he’s so small compared to her that I have a feeling it will never be successful. I tried looking online to see if anyone has had such an odd combo. He’s golden in color and he’s a helmeted guinea so part of me really wants to see what kind of a monster they’d make lol I suspend it would be like a golden vulture looking creature lmao.
Guinea chicken hybrids happen, & the offspring will be sterile.

I was wondering if this could actually happen. My young rooster feels my guinea hen is ready to breed and has proceeded to try to mount her multiple times now but he’s so small compared to her that I have a feeling it will never be successful. I tried looking online to see if anyone has had such an odd combo. He’s golden in color and she’s a helmeted guinea so part of me really wants to see what kind of a monster they’d make lol I suspect it would be like a golden vulture looking creature lmao.
Guineas and chickens can cross breed. The offspring are infertile and normally short lived.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...k-guinea-chicken-hybrid.834929/#post-12251505

Back
Top Bottom