Guinea Keet help swollen

hailie16727

In the Brooder
Sep 24, 2023
Hello please help i have a guinea fowl keet who was born about a week ago now he has always been bigger than the rest but ive started noticing its uneven annd he is swelling more and more almost as if he is about to pop. it feels like fluid build up i will attach images og him and comparsion to others

Attachments

• attachments.zip
    9.7 MB · Views: 5
Hi Hailie,

That looks like it's an awful sight.... Would it be possible to add images instead of a zipfile? If it's a video you can upload it to youtube and post the link here... Opening a zipfile requires downloading it which is not best practice when it comes to safety...

Hi Hailie, That looks like it's an awful sight.... Would it be possible to add images instead of a zipfile? If it's a video you can upload it to youtube and post the link here... Opening a zipfile requires downloading it which is not best practice when it comes to safety...
i will try to figure out how to but it wont let me to upload them individually im new to yhis

image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image5.jpeg

Thank you☺️ I didn't know this was possible in such young birds...
he poops alot eats alot and drinks alot he bullys the others he does everything the same as everyone else but im thinking mother hen may have stepped on him because she is a 6 month old hen who is obviously a first time mum she does not step on them anymore and she is an amazing mother its the first clutch of guineas for us so we dont know what to do he is still swollen but still thriving he is growing but so is the swelling so im not sure

just thought i’d update you all. she is thriving now she is a little female guinea and looks just like her dad who passed a few days prior to her hatching. she is healthy and has all the boys drooling over her

Back
Top Bottom